- DG Daiwa Ventures regards personal information as important property of the concerned individuals, and is aware that proper protection of it is a heavy responsibility. To fulfill this responsibility, we shall observe all laws related to protection of personal information, related ordinances, the guidelines of the Personal Information Protection Commission as well as of concerned ministries and agencies, our internal rules, and all other concerned standards etc.
- 1. DG Daiwa Ventures shall specify the purpose of personal information use and shall not use personal information beyond the scope required for attainment of this purpose, unless it has received the advance permission of the person in question, or unless such use is permitted by laws, ordinances, etc.
- DG Daiwa Ventures shall handle personal information within the scope required for attainment of the purpose of use and by means that are both proper and legal.
- DG Daiwa Ventures shall prepare measures required for safe management of personal information and properly manage it to prevent leakage, loss, etc. In addition, it shall educate and properly supervise employees in the area of handling of personal information.
- In the event of consignment of the handling of personal data, DG Daiwa Ventures shall perform both requisite and proper supervision of the consignee.
- DG Daiwa Ventures shall endeavor to provide both proper and prompt responses in the event of receiving requests for the disclosure, correction, deletion, termination of use, etc. of personal data in its possession.
- 1. DG Daiwa Ventures shall endeavor to handle questions, opinions, complaints, etc. about its handling of personal information both in good faith and promptly.
Handling of Personal Information
- Purposes of personal information use
DG Daiwa Ventures shall use personal information within the scope required for attainment of any of the purposes noted below.
- Implementation of various initiatives for favorable relations with shareholders
- Receiving and sending of requests for materials, and provision of diverse information
- Communication with concerned governmental/public agencies, organizations, transaction partners, etc.
- Company measures for crime prevention and crisis management
- Response to complaints, inquiries, etc.
- Decision-making related to hiring
- Use in work-related communication in business and as a means of confirmation
- Proper acquisition of personal information
DG Daiwa Ventures shall acquire personal information within the scope required for its business. In addition, DG Daiwa Ventures shall not acquire, use, or provide to any third parties sensitive information as defined in guidelines concerning protection of personal information in the financial field (information requiring special consideration and concerning items such as membership in labor unions, lineage, domicile by birth, and healthcare and medical treatment), unless permitted by laws, ordinances, etc.
- Proper management of personal information
DG Daiwa Ventures shall endeavor to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, improper access, etc. related to personal information, take measures required for its safe management, and properly manage it.
- Disclosure and provision of personal data to third parties
DG Daiwa Ventures shall not disclose or provide personal data to any third parties without the advance permission of the person in question, except in cases based on laws or ordinances or other cases in which it is permitted by laws, ordinances, etc., such as consignment of personal data within the scope required for attainment of the purpose of use.
- Consignment of personal data
DG Daiwa Ventures may consign work in whole or in part and provide the requisite personal data to the consignee, for smooth promotion of the work required for attainment of the purpose of use. In the event of consignment, it shall perform the requisite and proper supervision of the consignee, including supervision of a reconsignee.
- Joint use of personal data
DG Daiwa Ventures may jointly use the personal data of transaction partners, as follows.
- Items of personal data involved in joint use
Name, address, date of birth, contact data (telephone number, e-mail address, etc.), occupation, information regarding transaction partners (transaction needs etc.), transaction details, deposit balance, and other transaction-related information of the transaction partner.
- Scope of parties involved in joint use
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. headquarters and its consolidated subsidiaries, and Digital Garage, Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries.
- Purpose of use by the parties involved in joint use
Business management and internal control in the Daiwa Securities Group and Digital Garage Group
- Party responsible for management of such personal data
DG Daiwa Ventures K.K.
- Personal data disclosure, correction, deletion, use termination, etc.
If it receives a request in writing from the person in question or his or her representative for the disclosure, correction, deletion, or termination of use, etc. of personal information in its possession, DG Daiwa Ventures shall first confirm that the request is from said person and then make a reply in writing, within a reasonable period and a proper scope, except if it is found that disclosure etc. is not required on the basis of laws, ordinances, etc.
- Questions, opinions, complaints, etc. regarding handling of personal information
DG Daiwa Ventures shall endeavor to handle questions, opinions, complaints, etc. about the handling of personal information both in good faith and promptly. If you have any questions etc. about the handling of personal information, please contact the party noted below.
Contact for questions etc.
Management Dept., DG Daiwa Ventures K.K.
Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., weekdays
Basic Policy on Anti-Social Forces
To assure the soundness and fairness of its business and the safety of its transaction partners, executives, and employees, DG Daiwa Ventures shall make arrangements for exclusion of organized crime groups, related parties, and other anti-social forces. At the same time, it shall take organized action to sever any and all relations with such forces.
- DG Daiwa Ventures shall absolutely not have any transactions or dealings with anti-social forces.
- If it determines that parties which already have, or are going to have, transactions with it are members of anti-social forces, DG Daiwa Ventures shall promptly take proper measures to dissolve these transactions.
- DG Daiwa Ventures shall absolutely not provide any funds to anti-social forces.
- DG Daiwa Ventures shall absolutely not accept any unreasonable demands from anti-social forces. If it recognizes any demands as being unreasonable ones from anti-social forces, it shall take legal action provided for in civil law or criminal law.
- To exclude anti-social forces, DG Daiwa Ventures shall build ties of close coordination on a routine basis with police, attorneys, and other related external institutions.